Were You Injured By Someone’s Negligence?
Whether your case involves a negligent doctor, truck driver, pet owner or property owner, you deserve to be compensated if another person or entity is responsible for your injuries.
I am trial lawyer Peter G. Aziz. You can count on me to stand up to the insurance companies to secure your full compensation. I handle medical malpractice lawsuits and personal injury claims in North Jersey and statewide. I invite you to call me for a free consultation.
Medical Malpractice And Personal Injury
I have obtained recoveries for injury and wrongful death in a wide range of cases, including:
- Medical malpractice: I hold doctors and hospitals accountable for surgery mistakes, failures to diagnose, medication errors, dental malpractice and other harmful negligence. Let us help you determine if you have a malpractice case.
- Birth injuries: If your baby was born with brain damage, nerve damage or other disabilities because of mistakes during childbirth or substandard medical care, I will help you seek justice for childbirth injuries.
- Dog bites: Dog owners are strictly liable under New Jersey law when their pet injures someone, even if the animal has never bitten or attacked anyone before.
- Slip-and-falls: Businesses, homeowners and municipal entities are liable when visitors are injured by unsafe property conditions. I handle slip-and-falls, assaults and other premises liability cases.
- Truck accidents: I hold trucking companies and employers accountable when truck drivers cause serious accidents through fatigue, careless operation or violation of trucking regulations.
- Car accidents: Minor injuries are covered by no-fault (PIP) insurance, but if you were badly injured you may need to sue the negligent driver (or your own insurance carrier) to cover all your damages.
Doing It Right To Maximize Your Recovery
I do not run a “mill” that takes a high volume of cases and quickly settles them. I take only select cases so I can give those clients my full attention. While some firms pass all the work to paralegals, I personally handle the important parts – making the calls, writing the letters, reviewing the medical reports. The insurance companies know that I take cases to trial and get results. They know I will be intimately familiar with every detail of your case. They know I won’t be intimidated or fooled by their tactics.
I care about getting full value for your claim. Your damages should reflect your medical bills, ongoing treatment, lost earnings, any permanent impairment or disfigurement, and the pain and suffering you endured because of someone’s negligence.