Protecting Your Family Through Difficult Times
Divorce can be one of the most difficult experiences a person goes through in their lifetime. When your family and marriage are split apart, there are many important things to consider, and you do not want to miss any aspect of the process. That is why you need a committed, thorough attorney on your side.
I am attorney Peter G. Aziz and I am experienced in complex matrimonial disputes. I am focused on sensible, cost-effective solutions and will diligently work to protect your children, home, finances and your future. I will do everything in my power to reduce your worries so you will have time to heal and focus on your future.
Guiding You Personally Through The Divorce Process
If you are contemplating divorce or have been served with divorce papers, you probably have a million and one questions running through your mind. That is why it is essential to have a knowledgeable attorney who can answer your questions and guide you through the most difficult time in your life.
You may be wondering:
- How fast can we serve divorce papers?
- How long does it take to finalize the divorce?
- How will visitation be arranged?
- How can I financially survive on my own?
- My spouse committed adultery. Does this affect my divorce?
- What if I want to move out of state? Can I do that?
- How do I change my name back to my maiden name?
We tailor strategies for your individual circumstances and help you resolve conflicts quickly so you can move on with your life.
Experienced In All Aspects Of Family Law
I work with clients through a variety of family law issues such as:
- Contested and uncontested divorce
- Child support calculation and enforcement
- Custody and visitation agreements and modifications
- Equitable distribution of property, including retirement accounts
- Domestic violence and temporary restraining order filing
- Alimony agreements
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
I also assist clients with paternity issues, grandparents’ rights and modifications after the divorce is final. I am an experienced trial lawyer who is familiar with New Jersey’s family law court procedures and processes.