Thorough Commercial And Residential Real Estate Advisers
When you’re buying and selling real estate, you need an attorney who has knowledge concerning the complexities of New Jersey real estate law.
When you work with Peter G. Aziz, you will have an attorney who handles your case with the utmost diligence and care. Mr. Aziz understands the details involved in real estate transactions and the importance of guiding his clients through every step of the process.
To speak with a knowledgeable and experienced New Jersey real estate lawyer, call us today at 973-778-4911.
Residential Property Purchases Involve Many Steps
Buying a home can be the biggest financial investment you and your family can make. You need to be assured that the process is handled professionally and diligently.
Mr. Aziz works with first-time homebuyers, as well as investors and developers. He will walk you through every step of the process whether you are a first-time homebuyer or a commercial builder.
- Explaining the attorney review process to the client by reviewing the terms of the contract and review letter that is sent out in essentially every real estate transaction.
- Negotiating the inspection contingency. Whether you are a buyer or seller, this step is one of the most important through the process. As a buyer you want to be assured that the home you are purchasing will not be a headache in the future. As a seller, you do not want the buyer to take advantage of minor inspection issues in an effort to reduce the price.
- Ordering title work and making sure title is clear on the property. This is extremely important since having a marketable title is almost always a contingency in a contract of sale for real estate. As a buyer you want to be assured that title to the property is clear and free from defects. Mr. Aziz will make sure of this before closing. If there is in fact an issue with the title on the seller’s side, he will assist in clearing the title.
- Working with the buyer’s lender to close the file. Once the file has been cleared to close, Mr. Aziz will walk you through the closing process and explain each nuance in detail. For sellers, he can prepare the documents needed to transfer property and explain what is needed post-closing to ensure that there will be no issues in the future.
Commercial Real Estate Transactions Need Special Care
When you are working through commercial real estate law transactions, you need a property lawyer who understands documents and is detail-oriented so something doesn’t get missed. Our closing attorneys are experienced in this area and assist clients with the whole process of buying commercial real estate, including:
- Review and negotiations of letter of intent and purchase and sales agreements
- Review of title and other documents
- Review of fee and cost allocations
- Protection against future issues
- Guidance through closing procedures
- Assistance with commercial loan requirements
If you are buying a franchise and need assistance with leasing or purchasing commercial property, Mr. Aziz can help you with that, as well.
Get Legal Advice Before Signing Any Documents
Peter G. Aziz is available to assist you and is committed to helping ensure your transactions are handled with the utmost care and diligence. The Law Offices of Peter G. Aziz & Associates LLC has locations in Clifton and Hackensack. Please call or email the firm. All messages will be returned promptly.