Legal Advice To Start Your Franchise Off Right
Starting a franchise business can be exciting but also daunting. The documentation the franchisor sends is often hundreds of pages and full of legalese. The decisions you make now will also determine if your business gets off to a good start or not. With so many decisions to be made, something critical could get missed. That is why you need to work with an experienced franchise law attorney.
An attorney at the Law Offices of Peter G. Aziz & Associates LLC can help you review the documents so you understand what you are agreeing to. We know how important it is to get your franchise off to a good start. We have represented franchisors, franchisees and multiunit developers. Call us to discuss your legal needs at 973-928-0577.
Every Step Is An Important Step
When you’re buying a franchise in New Jersey, you need to know what you are getting into and what to do at every step along the way. We assist clients with matters such as:
- Forming a corporation
- Formulating an operating agreement if a partnership is involved
- Understanding the franchise disclosure documents (FDD)
- Knowing what will happen if you default on the franchise agreement
- Negotiating your lease terms with the landlord for the property your business will occupy
- Finalizing the franchise agreement so you can move forward with your business opportunity
Convenient Service-Oriented Legal Advisers
The Law Offices of Peter G. Aziz & Associates LLC offers five convenient office locations, three in New Jersey and two in New York. Call us today at 973-928-0577 to speak with an experienced franchise lawyer. You can also reach the firm via email if that is more convenient.
Our firm answers calls and returns messages promptly. Your business matters to us.